Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stevie Ray Vaughn 4.29.1990 Jazz & Heritage Festival, New Orleans, LA



AS POSTED ON DIME HERE

Stevie Ray Vaughan
April 29, 1990
Jazz & Heritage Festival
New Orleans, LA


tracks:

In the Open (with Jimmy Lee Vaughan)

Collins Shuffle

The Things That I Used To Do

Look At Little Sister

Love Struck Baby

Tightrope

Wall of Denial

Mary Had A Little Lamb

Superstition

Cold Shot

Couldn't Stand The Weather

If The House is Rockin'

Crossfire

Voodoo Chile





Source:

Soundboard > DAT > DAT Clone(s) > CD-R > flac (w/TLH) [8]

MD5 & ffp created with Trader's Little Helper



Notes:

This is a GREAT sounding (A+) recording of SRV & DT at the Jazz Fest. in New Orleans. I'm not sure if this is still rare, but at the time I got my CD, it was fairly uncirculated. My copy came from my friend CM who had a relative that ran the mixing board from which this tape came. Some of the ID markers ma not be perfect, but feel free to retrack it if you wish. All credits for the availability of this one go to CM. I just transferred my copy to share with you good people out there.



DO NOT SELL THIS RECORDING!!!

DO NOT ENCODE TO LOSSY FORMATS (except for personal use)!!

ABSOLUTELY SHARE THIS AT ANY OPPORTUNITY



...and if someone feels the urge to make some artwork, follow that urge (& send it to me)...



ENJOY!!

COUSINit (cousinit@mindless.com)

April 2008