Sunday, March 23, 2008

Stevie Wonder 1975-10-04 Wonder Dream Concert-National Stadium ,Kingston, Jamaica



AS POSTED ON THE TRADERS DEN HERE

Stevie Wonder

Wonder Dream Concert
October 4th, 1975
National Stadium
Kingston, Jamaica

Taper: Unknown
Source: AUD>?>DAT>CDR

Been really enjoying this one so I thought I pass it on. It says Bob Marley is on
I shot the sheriff and superstition but only hear him on Sheriff.



Disc 1

01. Golden Lady> Too High
02. You And I
03. Too Shy To Say/As
04. All In Love Is Fair
05. Don't You Worry 'bout A Thing
06. Drum Solo
07. Boogie On Reggae Woman
08. I Was Made To Love Her
09. Earth Angel
10. Ain't Too Proud To Beg> I Heared It Through The Grapevine> Uptight> Respect> What'd I Say
11. My Cherie Amor
12. Fingertips


Disc 2

01. You Haven't Done Nothing
02. Living For The City
03. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
04. I Shot The Sheriff **
05. Superstition **


** with Bob Marley

Another Classic from the Dubwise Garage Collection